Registration for ICMST 2018 is now open !!!
Registration and abstract submission forms can be also be downloaded below and emailed to email@example.com once completed:
OFFICIAL JOURNAL PUBLISHING PARTNERS
We also accept full papers which will be published in special issues of one of the following Scopus-indexed journals based on the topics.
Papers within the Biomedical Sciences and Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics sub-themes will be submitted to:
Papers within the Public and Environmental health will be submitted to:
- A publication fee of USD150.00 will be charged to authors for all accepted papers.
- Publication of papers in the above-mentioned journals however is subject to approval by the respective publishers.
- Submit your papers here now.
1. Online Banking Transfer / Cash Deposit
- CIMB Bank Account Name: AKAUN PENERIMAAN UNIKL MESTECH
- Account number: 80-0224217-0
- SWIFT Code: CIBBMYKL
- Name of Bank: CIMB BANK BERHAD, CAWANGAN UNIVERSITI KEBANGSAAN MALAYSIA
- Address of Bank: Lot 1.04 & 1.05, Level 1, Wisma UNIKEB, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 43600 UKM Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia.
- Please indicate ICMST2018 and your full name on the bank transfer transaction for identification purposes, and email the evidence of transaction to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Banker’s Cheque / Bank Drafts
- Made payable to: AKAUN PENERIMAAN UNIKL MESTECH
- Cheque / bank drafts can be couriered to: Mr. Muhammad Taufiq Badaruddin (ICMST 2018), Universiti Kuala Lumpur, Institute of Medical Science Technology, A1-1, Jalan TKS 1, Taman Kajang Sentral, 43000 Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia.
3. Guarantor Letter / Local Order
- Please email us at email@example.com for invoice.
- Payment by cash can be made at our campus prior to the conference.
Terms and Conditions for Presenting Participants
- Each abstract will correspond to only one author registration.
- In the case of no-show (absence from the conference), registered participant cannot request for any conference materials and certificate of attendance will not be given.
- Each paper will only be provided with one certificate; ie to the presenting author.
Cancellation, Refund and Substitution Policy:
- Registrations that are cancelled more than 60 days prior to the conference are eligible for a refund of 50% of the registration fee.
- Registrations that are cancelled in between 30 to 60 days prior to the conference will be eligible to a refund of 30% on the registration fee.
- Cancellations that are made less than 30 days prior to the conference are not eligible for any refund.
- Registered participants who are unable to attend the conference are welcomed to send a substitute at no extra cost, provided that the organizing committee receives at least 2 weeks prior notice of the proposed substitute and payment have been received in full.